Elad Meron and Oren Reznik
Vespa club of Israel has been formally established in Tel Aviv at October 2007 by two longtime friends and Vespa fans: Oren Reznik and Elad Meron. Both are admirers of the Italian legendary scooter ever since their boyhood in a small village.
The main club's goal is to unite all Israeli Vespa fans, to provide a home for all classic scooters' collectors, and of course to keep the Vespa legacy alive and kicking!
The club accepts as members all Vespa models and types owners, no matter if classic or not, gathering together old and new.
Our activity relies on Ofer-Avnir ,Israel's leading Vespa importer, who backs-up, funds our activities, and a big promoter to the preservation of a legend alive.
Meetings and ridings:
As a Vespa club, from time to time, we are organizing meetings and ridings for the club members.
During the past 12 months we had several events such as:
· A foundation meeting, in which more than 45 scooters participated.
· A club's official website launch event, combined with Italian wine tasting meeting.
· Participation in the Classic Car Show at Tel Aviv sea port
· A very successful winery trip at Ha'ela valley area (about 135km), visiting 2 boutique wineries and having a club picnic.
The website provides a virtual meeting area on a daily basis where the members can find Vespa related articles, news and reviews in addition to:
: The most active part of the website, provides discussion board for:
a. Technical issues, questions and answers, tips and guides by expert members.
b. General discussions.
c. Buy/sell/looking for parts boards.
2. Member's page
: each member can show his Vespa with few descriptive words.
: links to Vespa websites and scooter parts shops.
4. Restoration projects
: members who documented their Vespa restoration can upload their restoration process stages description and photos.
5. Photo Gallery
: pictures taken on meetings and ridings, as well as from other events.
6. Videos: links to YouTube and other video sharing websites, showing Vespa related videos.
Contact us here.